MINEX 2015 WITH THANKS TO ENERGY POWER SYSTEMS AUSTRALIA
MAY 13 & 14
OUTBACK QUEENSLAND'S PREMIER MINING EXPO
Commerce North Wests MineX's origins began twenty years ago to highlight and showcase the wealth and quality of the mining industry throughout North West Queensland and the Carpentaria Minerals Province; one of the worlds richest mineral producing regions.
From humble beginnings the event has prospered and developed significantly; today hailed as the largest eastern Mining Expo in Australia, attracting both national and international exhibitors to the city of Mount Isa.
With a primary objective of offering exhibitors a strategic opportunity to showcase their products and services to targeted audiences, MineX is one of the key opportunities for businesses, contractors, consultants, services and corporate entities alike to rub shoulders and highlight just what makes them a stand out in the mining industry.
MineX also prides itself on the quality of the tailored Meet the Buyer Sessions that give exhibitors time to promote their products and services to senior purchasing officers from numerous major regional companies.
MineX 2015 with thanks to Energy Power Systems Australia features;
- INDOOR PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES
- OUTDOOR PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES
- ONE ON ONE TIME WITH PURCHASING OFFICERS AT TAILORED 'MEET THE RIGHT BUYER SESSIONS'
- NETWORKING FUNCTIONS
- NEW TO 2015; MINE RESCUE CHALLENGE
Packages to exhibit at MineX 2015 are now available! With a range of site options developed to suit many requirements don't miss out on this stand out promotional and marketing opportunity for your business.
DOWNLOAD a copy of the MINEX 2015 Exhibitor Information Package here; or
Contact our Exhibitor Coordinator today for more details and to book your space-
P- (07) 4743 9881
Exhibitor Quick Links
- Lanyard Request Form
- Exhibitor Freight (incl. label)
- Exhibitor Checklist
- Important Exhibitor Dates incl. Bump in Bump Out
For details on networking functions and all additional exhibitor opportunities incl. registrations please refer to the below-
- Media Release November 2014- Isa's Iconic Mining Expo Taking Shape
- Exhibitor Update- February 20
- Media Release February 2015- MINEX Powers Up for 2015
- Exhibitor Update- March 16
- Media Release March 2015- MineX Serves Up Opportunitiy to Meet the Right Buyer
- MineX Accommodation Special- March 18
- Media Release March 2015- Beasts to Grace MineX Program
- Exhibitor Update- March 27
- Media Release March 2015- MineX Up for a Challenge
- Media Release April 2015- MineX Promises Something for Everyone
- Exhibitor Update- April 22
Download a copy of the 2015 MineX poster for display in your business here
MEET THE RIGHT BUYER
MineX in collaboration with the Queensland Government are pleased to announce that Meet the Right Buyer sessions will be available to exhibitors in 2015.
This year's program will focus on creating opportunities for and promoting innovation by exhibitors to the regions key mining companies. To do this there will be a business matching process facilitated by the Queensland Government to ensure both seller and buyer get the maximum value of any meetings.Expressions of interest to attend Meet the Right Buyer sessions are AVAILABLE NOW via the Exhibitors Opportunities Response Form.
It is about shattering your expectations. It is about Breaking Ground in Mining.
With thanks to Energy Power Systems Australia supported by
Stay up to date with all the latest MINEX happenings, follow us on Facebook
Want to know where our visitors came from in 2014? Check out a list of postcode origins HERE